Harbour Church - Business disguised as a Church
Summary: Fellowship VS. Big Business
I know that this is a business site and that is why i'm here. This place is pretending to be a church and it is just not.
If you are looking for a place, that is separated into MANY parts, going literally in 16 directions at one time, with a cafe in the building. A place that "Brands" it's self. Basically a place that you come in, shake a few hands and nod heads, wink an eye, listen to pumped music, get a semi-decent bible lesson, get your prayers in, healing in, and leave.
"Wham, bam thank you, Jesus". This is your spot. Jesus-Mart, For all of your convenient Modern Christian needs. No need to feel guilty, tha' Lord will forgive ya!
If you are looking for fellowship, someone to Sincerly love you or get to know you over the course of months or years, someone that will give you a ride home, or ask if you need a ride home, and not literally leave you sitting on the side of the church as your holding your children on your lap, 9:30-10 pm at night.
A place where people come up to you if you cry, call you, or email you at least once a week when they tell you, you are their friend. Someone that you can call when you are stranded on the beach. Someone that will read your feelings and reply to you. Someone that will never stop fighting for you and someone that will NEVER tell you, "Go somewhere else".
This is NOT your place.
No place is perfect. And I still have one friend left, but she even goes to a different church on Sunday morning. But please. If you do go to this place. Do not pour your emotions into it. Even my staff friend told me "Your expectations for these people are too high"
So basically I cannot or SHOULD not trust anyone at that church???
I know that they are not Jesus, but I thought that they were special and I cared for all of them....I still do.
I forgive them whole-heartedly, with the love of Jesus, but in all emotional truth, I just cannot talk to them ever again. They just brushed off my feelings. And that is not love.
Go for your self. See what I'm talking about. Go to the website. Do some research.
Blessings to you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fake Church
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This company cannot be under estimated in this business as to what level it will sink to -- to get your business They cannot provide resources references. US Hole in..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I have just received another letter requesting my hazard insurance coverage be $166,038. My current coverage is $171,000. So I call penny mac to let them know they need to..."
- "I ordered $170.00 dress what I received , pure garbage don't evere order from this Web site they are crooks there's no other way to describe this group of people..."
- "I waited for 18mins for someone to come to the phone i hung up becasue no one ever did i actually drove to the store while i was on the..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Never have I had an experience that required me to go so far as to contact a corporate office, I am not one who cares to complain and typically find..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."